Monday, May 29, 2006

A new addition







Emilee Ann Harding
Born 29-May-06 @ 16:29
7lb. 12oz.
20.5in.

Both Tina and Emilee are doing well, and asleep right now.

Andrew and Maren have already come to see their new sister, and they are pretty excited.




This is my third attempt at this post, and each time it gets shorter and shorter, hopefully this one will take, and I can go to bed. I can't get the picture right, but this will have to do. I will fill you all in on the highlights of today, tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I love the name Emilee! Congratulations on a safe and happy delivery! We found out today that we too are having a girl...wish they could've grown up together. :)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Much love,
Valerie (and the rest of the Peterson fam)

4:48 PM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home